Immigrating to Australia is one of the most desired dreams of every Indian because of its robust economy and best career opportunities in the country. If you are planning to move to Australia make sure you are aware about each and everything about the process of Australia PR. You need to spend 4 years to apply for Australian Citizenship Immigrate to Australia from India.
Minimum requirement to immigration to Australia from India
- You occupation should fall in the occupation list of Australia which matches your skills and qualifications and is on the relevant Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL);
- Your age should be less than 45 years.
- Your skills should be assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation.
- Candidate should have at least competent English;
- Your points score should be 65 on the Points Test.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
How to immigrate to Australia from India
You need to select the visa type for immigration to Australia as they are many visa’s available. Below are the visa type available for Australia immigration as per their sub class.
Subclass 189 – A permanent resident visa, to work and live in Australia, for this candidate has to score minimum 65 points to be eligible for skilled worker visa for Australia.
Subclass 190 – this visa allow the applicant to live, work and stay in Australia. To be eligible for state nomination program (sub class 190), candidate need to have a nomination from the particular state.
Sub class 489 – this visa is valid only for 4 years. Which requires the prospective candidates to live, work in Australia to acquire Permanent Resident visa for Australia.
Sub Class 188 – Subclass 188 visa is designed for business owner and investors operational at the second stage of business innovation and investment.
Sub Class 888 – This visa allow to businessman and investor to get citizenship in Australia.
Sub Class 132 – Subclass 132 is for those who can individuals who are commercially well established to create and develop an existing business in Australia.
How to become an Australian citizen?
First of all, you have to fulfill the key requirements for citizenship.Among others, you should:
- Be a permanent resident in the country.
- Be more than 16 years old.
- Have resided in Oz for a period of four years, not excluding 12 months as a permanent resident.
- Have a clean background.
There are many different ways to immigrate to Australia and get citizenship.
Immigration by Investment:
- Australia 188C Significant Investor stream
- Australia 188B Investor stream
- Australia 405 Investor Retirement Visa
- Australia 188A Business Innovation stream
- Australia 132 Business Talent Visa
Skilled Worker Immigration:
- Australia 189 Skilled Independent Visa
- Australia 190 Skilled Nominated Visa
- Australia 489 Skilled Regional Visa
- Australia 124 Distinguished Talent Visa
- Australia 476 Recognized Graduate Visa
- Australia 485 Temporary Graduate Visa
- Australia Temporary Work Visa
- Australia 462 /417 Work and Holiday Visa
- Australia Higher Education Program
- Australia Primary & Secondary Education
You can come in the office directly for any immigration query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.To know any further you can call us on -+91 9810366117 and also mail us at- [email protected]worldoverseasimmigration.com