Canada Start-up program is one of the most famous and favourite programs among all the business programs. The reason being direct pathway of Canada permanent residency. The program targets innovative entrepreneurs and links them with private sector investors in Canada who will help establish their start-up business to boost economy of Canada. Currently SUV is very famous among all the foreign national who wants to start their business in Canada or want to immigrate to Canada on permanent basis but they have some doubts of myths about Canada start up program which we will clear today.
- Your Business Partners: In Canada Start up program you can work on the same business with other partners and this is a myth that you have to search for your business partners on your own. But the truth is you don’t have to search for your business partners.
- Management Experience: you need to prove that you have experience in business or management. This is just a myth federal government does not require any kind of management experience from the candidate side under Canada start up program.
- You can stay in one place: people usually have this myth that you can stay in only one province where your business is established but this is not the correct information, this happens only in province nomination program. SUV applicants move to any part of Canada and stay.
- High Net asset Value: it’s a myth that you have to have high value net assets to be eligible for Canada start up visa. Actually, to apply for Canada start up program you have to show any kind of Net assets with your name.
- High score in IELTs: people have this myth that to apply for Canada SUV program candidate must get high score in IELTS but that is not true. Minimum score required for IELTS under Canada start up program is only CLB5 (L-5, R-4, W-5, S-5) and that is very easy to achieve.
- Work permit is mandatory: Candidate think that this is mandatory to apply for work permit to apply for Canada start up program but this is not true candidates apply for work permit just to move to Canada quickly but this is not mandatory.
- Fund to start your Business: you need fund to start your business. No, Canadian federal government launched this visa to encourage entrepreneurs from all over the world, so that they can have a boost in the Canadian economy. Candidate will be helped by the designated organisations in terms of funds for eg. Venture Capital Firms, Angel Investors, and Business Incubators
- Degree or Diploma: Candidate must hold a degree of diploma to apply for Canada start up visa, this is just a myth. To apply for Canada SUV program candidate does not require any kind of degree, they need high school education minimum or a diploma to apply for Canada start up program.